Kids Learn Basic Safety Training – Accident Prevention & First Aid – Educational Games For Children by Red Cross
Download Google Play:http://bit.ly/2cZ7caP
Accidents can happen anytime, anywhere, and the solution to avoiding unpleasant surprises is prevention. Discover an innovative way that teaches kids to improve their safety by preventing accidents and learning the basics of first aid.
Children are the family members who suffer accidents most often. Adults can teach them to take different steps to reduce the risk. In case of an accident, it’s important for children to know what to do. The Red Cross and DADA Company present an innovative way of teaching children how to improve their safety by preventing accidents and learning first aid.
With this app, girls and boys will learn how to recognize everyday hazards they may come upon in different situations and places (at home, in the car, at the park, the beach, the pool, the countryside, etc.) and what steps to follow to prevent them, how and when to call 911 and how to provide assistance for different types of accidents.
Boys and girls can act out each simulation however they like and see the consequences of their actions. They will learn to take care to prevent falls, to avoid cuts and burns in the kitchen, to be prudent at the park and to recognize toxic products that may be found at home. They will also learn how to avoid traffic accidents, drowning at the beach or in pools, heat stroke and sunburn.
An app designed in collaboration with the Red Cross to help adults and children avoid unpleasant surprises. With a text-free, intuitive interface, this app is intended for a global audience and can be used both as an educational tool by parents and a learning supplement for teachers.
Teaching kids prevention means teaching them to live!
– 11 scenarios in which kids can explore everyday hazards and the steps to take in case of an accident.
– Teaches girls and boys rules for prevention, how to use 911 and the fundamentals of first-aid for mild injuries.
– Recommended as learning tool for students and teaching supplement for teachers
– Available in Spanish, French, English, German, Portuguese, Italian, Swedish, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Russian.
– Recommended for children ages 6-8.
– App designed according to educational equality standards and reviewed by educational experts.